Monday, January 12, 2009

The Tree And The Cloud - What I Observe


One morning I parked my car as usual at train station and walk to the station. It was windy and the morning breeze felt so refreshing. While I wait at the station, standing there wondering will the train late again today, I look up and suddenly I sense something. It is there all the while but I didn’t notice it, the cloud and the coconut tree.

Just opposite the place where I am standing, I gazed over to the other side of the railway trail, and immediately I saw 2 dramatically different presentations. The cloud is moving swiftly across the sky blowing by the wind, but the coconut tree stood firmly and strongly, with its leaves moving slowly and light.

It really touch my heart : I was wondering how come the tree can stood so still but the cloud moved so quickly, blowing by the wind. Both are facing the same nature force ? Does it resemble to our mind ? Suddenly I realized that the tree and the clouds are same as our mind in 2 different states : one is cloudy & the other one is crystal clear and firm.

I keep telling myself that these are all about our mind state. If the mind is clear, firm and strong, no matter what happen you will still stay as you are. Just think of muddy water compare to crystal clear water, which one is giving more sense of purity & trueness ?

Some people are inborn with the ability to realize this but some are not. I guess I am the later one. All the while my mind so clouded and cannot stable down at all. Too many negative thinking & energy accumulated since my brain start absorbing and working.

But I am glad and thankful that finally I realized it. I believe all the goodness definitely will be rolling out along the way.

From there I started to change my thinking on how things work around us. I become more aware of my mind state and how it affect my thinking, and how it affect the response I received from things around me.

As long as I always be optimistic, thinking positively, my mind state will change and everything will occur based on the right energy I send out.

The nature really our best teacher !

No comments:

Post a Comment