Monday, January 12, 2009

Yoga Path - The Discovery Of Truth Of Mind


In order to solve my problem with my mind, I decided to try on meditation and yoga. By chance, one of my ex-colleague passed me a mantra, that I already know for quite some time but not aware of its usefulness. So for the first few days, I tried to chant the mantra everyday when I drive to work. I set a routine for the chanting as well, every night after I put my baby Jasper into sleep, I tried to sit on my bed in lotus position, close my eyes and chant the mantra silently beside my baby’s bed. After some time, I felt something different in my mind. My mind become very calm and the surrounding become very clear and vivid, just like you have just enter this bed room for first time. It is calm and serene kind of feeling, no ripples in my mind at all. The next day when I woke up, my whole body felt refreshed and new. It is a totally new and wonderful experience for me. This is how I started to do more research on yoga and meditation because I can see the changes it brings to my life…

No comments:

Post a Comment