Monday, January 12, 2009

The Urge Of Spiritual Needs


Indulging into self thoughts too much without the realization of how does the mind works definitely bring lots of suffering to one’s mentality. I have been experiencing this kind of situation in the last 2 months. Lots of thoughts kept running through my mind, especially negative one. I was so confused and lost. I felt so uncertain about myself and those around me, even my family. Thoughts related to family, works, my kids, my self development….just like the rain drops that keep falling into my head, each drop trigger a water ripple through my mind..continuously without any directions. It seems like it is out of my control. In the middle of this dripples, something is trying to pull my mind back. A soft voice which trying to convey a message to me. I know there must be a way to put things back to normal, restore my mind state. The un-calm state of my mind did affect my relationship with people around me. My hubby, kids, mother in law and colleagues relationship as well. I talked to myself that I must find a solution to this. It is just too painful every time going through the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment